When winter hits, there’s one area that we often wish was warmer than it is; the garage. If you have a detached garage that houses your vehicles or workshop, you may want to consider looking at a garage heater. These can not only make the air in the building warmer and more comfortable, but it can actually help when it comes to warming up the car or truck in the morning.
Model UDAP from the V3 series is our most popular style of unit heater.
These units are sturdy enough to provide reliable heat in demanding commercial/industrial buildings. They are also equally at home in residential garages or workshops.
The preeminent feature is the aerodynamic Tcore2 heat exchanger and single burner combustion system.
- Saves Money – 82-83% thermal efficiency
- Allows Maximum Headroom – The low profile and ability to be mounted close to the ceiling leaves plenty of headroom.
- Reliable – PatentedB Tcore2 single burner combustion system
- Quiet – Isolated fan and venter motors
- Compact – Control compartment houses all electrical components
- Direct Heat Where It’s Needed
- Vertical and horizontal louvers
- Downturn nozzles