Administrative Team Leader
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon-Fri. 1 Hour Lunch
To schedule sales appointments and assist sales personnel in closing jobs. Assist the sales department in maintaining a positive, productive open line of communication between the customer, and all company departments. The sales coordinator will act as a liaison between the customer and the company, making sure that customer needs are met.
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Life Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Optional Aflac Insurance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 2 years related experience and/or training in customer service, sales or
project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advanced customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task proficiently
• Well Organized
• Geographical knowledge of sales area or map reading skills
• Advanced knowledge of GPS and/or mapping software
• Excellent Phone Presence
• Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office Software.
• Working knowledge of HVAC industry
• 3+ years Sales Coordinator experience
• 2+ years retail sales experience
• Advanced level knowledge of software technologies, such as iOS, Android
and Windows OS.
• Take & schedule incoming sales appointments
• Assist Comfort Consultant in closing jobs through phone calls, discussion,
and showroom assistance.
• Process all sales related packet information daily – job progression form to be
completely filled out.
• Process all finance documents & schedule with customer for signage.
• Provide assistance in completing job packets.
• Maintain daily / monthly commission totals, update daily.
• Act as a liaison between Customer & Comfort Consultant.
• Happy call or thank you cards to the customer.
• Resolve customer differences.
• Design & mail Customer thank you gifts.
• Create any reports deemed necessary to track sales information.
• Maintain equipment pricing.
• Maintain literature inventory, presentation and stamping with company name
• Budgeting & tracking of advertising expense.
• Assist development of marketing, advertising and collateral creation of
• Assist Sales Manager/General Manager
• Necessary back up on phones
• Weekly update to Customer Satisfaction Survey, Customer name & address
for jobs installed.
• Participate in weekly sales meetings.
• Maintain Website (Sales related content updates) and respond to customer
questions that come through the website
• Weekly social media updates
• Prepare weekly, monthly, yearly sales reports
• Other duties as assigned.